On-Line Computerized Information Access (CIA) Request Form
CIA forms are used to request access to sensitive and confidential information resources.
- Click on the link below to submit an on-line request for access:
- CIA Form — On-Line Computerized Information Access Request
Be sure to click on the tabs at the top of the form and select the required access needed:
Information Security Training is a prerequisite to granting access.
The training course teaches recommended security practices for minimizing risks and preventing leaks of sensitive information. It also provides a review of roles and responsibilities regarding private information by addressing federal law, state law, and university policies, including the Acceptable Use Policy for Electronic Communication.
The old "off-line" PDF versions of the CIA form will continue to be available during our transition period.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request to suspend or remove my access or the access of a terminated employee?
Please submit an Access Removal request form.
Supervisors for personnel transferred to other positions, granted temporary or permanent leave of absence, or terminated from employment, are responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information. When such an event occurs, supervisors must notify human resources and submit an Access Removal request form. The Security Administrator will revoke the appropriate access and notify upon completion.
To reinstate access, returning personnel will need to submit a new CIA form.
- What if I have incorrect or incomplete access after a request is completed?
- If you believe there was a mistake made when granting access, please contact the Technology Support Center and report what appears to be missing or incorrect.